By Urban Metalwork & Design Studio
The Wide Mailbox by Urban Metalwork & Design Studio is a low profile, minimalist Mailbox designed specifically for fixing to either Timber or Steel posts.
The design allows for a fully concealed fixing method giving the Mailbox a “floating” appearance on the post it’s fixed to.
Wide Mailboxes have the option of being Right Hand Side Flanged (standard) or Left Hand Side Flanged (when specified), for flexibility on fixing in either direction.
Wide Mailbox – Corten Steel
Wide Mailbox – Powdercoated
All Wide Mailboxes are available in Powdercoated finishes upon request.
Wide Mailbox – Pre-Weathered & Sealed
All Wide Mailboxes are available in a Pre-Weathered finish, with a clear coat seal applied to stop the issues of leaching & dripping, available upon request only.
Wide Mailbox – Numbered
All Wide Mailboxes are also available customised with your property number cut into the flange.
Wide Mailbox – No Junk Mail
All Wide Mailboxes are also available customised with “No Junk Mail” only, or with your property number cut into the flange.
The “No Junk Mail” text comes supplied with either a White, Stainless Steel or Perspex backing for waterproofing the mailbox.
Corten Steel Numbers
3mm Thick Corten Steel numbers, for direct fixing to Mailboxes, Posts, Fences and more, available in 2 sizes.
Rustic Timber Posts
To compliment our Wide Mailbox, we also have 2 style of Rustic Timber Posts available.
240mm x 100mm HW Bridge Deck.
150mm x 100mm Red Gum.
Posts are on average between 1300mm and 1600mm long, subject to stock on hand at time of order.
Wide Mailbox Kit
Urban Metalwork offer a Mailbox Kit, which includes the Mailbox, Post of your choice and Corten Numbers if required.
We can supply this with the Mailbox already installed and fixed to the post, along with the numbers fixed to the post, ready for installation.
The Wide Mailbox is fabricated from 3mm thick Corten Weathering Steel.
The finished weight of the product is approximately 12kgs.
- All Wide Mailboxes are supplied as Right Hand Side Flanged, unless specified otherwise.
- All Wide Mailboxes are supplied with a Quarter Turn lock & key.
- Posts are not included with the Wide Mailbox.
- A range of Steel Posts are available, upon request via Urban Metalwork & Design Studio.
- Accessories such as Posts, Base Plates, Base Pavers & Loose Numbers are available via Urban Metalwork & Design Studio.
- A complete kit is available, ready for installation, with the Wide Mailbox, Loose Numbers & the Post included, all assembled at Urban Metalwork’s factory.
- Please contact us for further information on any of the above notes.